It's only 10 AM and I already have a headache

Am talking about a literal headache. *sigh*
Please ... no migraine attack today!! I had to take pain killer last night. One moment okay as usual and then suddenly pain kept building and within half an hour, oh so painful ... And now the sound of my neighbour's lawn mower is adding to the headache :-(

Too many things happening at one time this week. And the current stormy weather hasn't helped as it has been waking me up quite a bit.

Anyway here's a familiar verse that is so encouraging and a classic peanuts comic strip!

2 Corinthians 12: 9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intwernet archeologist finds friendster (The Onion)

Ramblings on an active,full, and tiring two weeks but restful rather than "busy" two weeks

My 60th birthday wish and ramblings