Some tree photos

Took these at the International connection gathering ...

First, another shot of the beach soccer game - equally as popular with girls. This girl enjoyed her role as goal keeper - and proudly told me later - that her team won! My son Steven (in the dark green T-Shirt) had a great time playing.



The first photo of the tree ... if you look closely you will see that someone climbed up and put a traffic cone (the orange thing) on top of the tree. The second and third tree photos ... there is a girl up the tree. One of our church youth - Laura who loves climbing trees. Showing the third photo just to indicate how high she climbed. I discovered she was up the tree when I was wondering where she was. I asked her mum and she told me that her daughter was up a tree. I thought she meant one one of those easy ones with the huge limbs. Then I was told it was this tree. I went under the tree but could not see her so I thought her mother was mistaken. Then I realized that I could hear someone singing. I looked but could not see anyone. Then her mum said, "You cannot see her from there, you have to look from very far away." Yikes! She was right. When I took the photo, I think she was already on her way down!

I want her on my next mission trip the moment she turns 18!! :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intwernet archeologist finds friendster (The Onion)

Ramblings on an active,full, and tiring two weeks but restful rather than "busy" two weeks

My 60th birthday wish and ramblings