Busy week ahead ... pragmatic spirtuality ramblings

I have a busy week ahead. Busy in part due to some unexpected appointments added to my list of to do stuff, as well as my taking leave for 2 days for my "stage manager" commitment. It looks to be an exciting week though :-)

I read somwhere a long time ago that Martin Luther or John Wesley (well, one of those giants of the faith) was quoted as saying something along the lines of "I have so much to do today that I need to spend an extra hour in prayer to accomplish all I need to do! I don't think that's how the quote goes but the concept was something that got my attention. Unfortunately it is one of the things that make sense but not too often practiced in my life. Which is strange as it is something that from my little experience actually "works".

As ugly as it sounds, "Pragmatic spirituality" is attractive :-)

So I guess I should end this blog post prematurely and do something else more spiritually pragmatic?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intwernet archeologist finds friendster (The Onion)

Ramblings on an active,full, and tiring two weeks but restful rather than "busy" two weeks

My 60th birthday wish and ramblings