Christianized Version of the classic Nigerian scam

This e-mail escaped my spam filter ...
Looks like Nigerian scams have been exported to other African countries and taken on a "Christian" garb. *sigh* and *deep sigh*


From Mrs. Celine Ogaba
Address; lot 268 Rue de
Bingerville Cocody Abidjan
Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.
My Dearest,
Here writes Mrs. Celine Ogaba, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to late Mr. Robert Ogaba who was a reknowned cocoa merchant here in Abidjan. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $7.5 Million (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) with a Bank in Abidjan.
Recently, my doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me, I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husband's effort to fund the upkeep of widows, orphans and less-privileged individuals. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

With God all things are possible.

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs Celine Ogaba.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intwernet archeologist finds friendster (The Onion)

Ramblings on an active,full, and tiring two weeks but restful rather than "busy" two weeks

My 60th birthday wish and ramblings