Light Party 2011 at KCC

Have to quickly post up some pictures taken by Ken of the Light Party. Great turn out from the neighbourhood. Praise God!

Pam - sporting as ever came dressed up according to the theme - animals

Laura and team hard at work painting kids faces

And adults as well ... 

Just "chilling" before the official programme begins ....

5 to 8 year olds getting ready for games. It never ceases to amaze me how popular balloon swords are :-)

8 to 12 year olds getting set for their games

5 years old and under getting ready for their games

A Kiwi must! Sausage sizzle!

Magic show about to begin!

Fancy dress competition

Fancy dress competition madness

Youth had to participate too ...

First time I used Robbie Raccoon for a live show.

Introducing my guest magician ... Jamie Wee. The gag worked well as from what I gathered, the children did not throw away my business card that was put in their "party pack / gift bag". Nice that some came up to me to ask me how to make the card catch fire! My response? "I told you already, that you are too young to play with fire, That is why the card won't burst into flames!


Jamie and his hand chopper routine

Kids never seem to get tired of this effect ... I get asked to do it every year!

And this one too! ... Except this time I got an adult volunteer to have some fun with.

My favourite rope effect. Next time I get an adult! This kid was funny though!

The highlight ! - Lolly scramble! Over in minutes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intwernet archeologist finds friendster (The Onion)

Ramblings on an active,full, and tiring two weeks but restful rather than "busy" two weeks

My 60th birthday wish and ramblings