This Christmas, I wish you Jesus! (Pastor's notes)

For the 19th Dec 2010 bulletin

This Christmas, I wish you Jesus!

It’s the final bulletin for the year and I would like to end with the lyrics of an old favourite of mine “I wish you Jesus” by Scott Wesley Brown, and hope it will help you recall the thrust of my Christmas sermon as well.

I could wish you joy and peace
To last a whole life long,
I could wish you sunshine,
Or a cheerful little song,
Or wish you all the happiness
That this life could bring

But I wish you Jesus,
But I wish you Jesus,
But I wish you Jesus,
More than anything.

I could wish you leaves of gold,
And may your path be smooth,
I could wish you treasures,
Or that all your dreams come true,
And I could wish you paradise,
That every day be spring,

But I wish you Jesus, But I wish you Jesus,
But I wish you Jesus, Cause when I wish you Jesus,
I've wished you everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intwernet archeologist finds friendster (The Onion)

Ramblings on an active,full, and tiring two weeks but restful rather than "busy" two weeks

My 60th birthday wish and ramblings