Interview with Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee

After more than a month of problems with e-mail correspondence, superstar magic legend Paul Daniels got my e-mail a few days ago and kindly replied giving me not just the go ahead to publish the interview, but also added a personal note of encouragement! What a man!
My thanks to another magic great - this time the New Zealand living legend, Alan Watson for helping me resend my interview transcript.

Hehehe. I now have Paul Daniels personal e-mail ...and NO, you can't have it :-)
For the interview please go here.


Interviewing them was one of the highlights of my magic journey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intwernet archeologist finds friendster (The Onion)

Ramblings on an active,full, and tiring two weeks but restful rather than "busy" two weeks

My 60th birthday wish and ramblings