Busy (but hopefully enjoyable) week ahead

Despite the poor weather forecast, am hopeful for good weather for our church friends and neighbours BBQ tomorrow. Fingers crossed!! (in prayer that is ... :-))
Going to be a busy day preparing and running the BBQ. Thank God for an incredible team of people handling the BBQ - enthusiastic, energetic and well organized!

Glad that I am not preaching on Sunday but I am going to go and standby mode in case I need to as this Sunday's preacher's son got rushed to hospital earlier this morning. Quite a number of other emergencies and pastoral matters currently happening. Praying all goes well as I am going for a long planned family holiday on Monday.

Been playing around with my new itouch / ipod - my Christmas present from my mother! :-) Nice but still not used to it yet. Was fun using gmail on it though. So much easier to do a quick check of my emails.

Ah and my credit card details were stolen yesterday ... hmmm,.... so now no credit card for a week or so. Real pain as unexpectedly I need my credit card this week! *sigh*

I may not be posting for a while but "I'll be back!" :-)

P/S: Forgot to mention that I had a nice though short visit with Dr. Alex last week (he was in Auckland for a couple of days on the way to Ozland). Now I know another reason why he is into spiritual formation ... he can really draw all kinds of stuff out of me! (like a therapist) LOL!! Positive stuff lah ... no laments! And he gave me a stack of "Spiritual Formation the Run". Will enjoy giving them away soon!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intwernet archeologist finds friendster (The Onion)

Ramblings on an active,full, and tiring two weeks but restful rather than "busy" two weeks

My 60th birthday wish and ramblings