NZ's Top Most offensive ads for 2008

This came out in today's Breakfast Show (missed this segment as it was after I had left the house) go to the but thanks to internet, got to watch it anyway). Anyway I was interested as I suspected (and was right) that one of the ads that came across really string for me would be on the list.

The number three most "offensive" ad was one of the best I have ever seen in terms of getting the message across. There was a whole series of these. One with a drunk white guy, and other with a drunk white woman but his was the most graphic.

It's very sad to me that that NZ is famous for binge drinking. So should the legal drinking age be raised? The debate continues but I keep thinking that we do not seem to be addressing the roots of the problem.

Anyway this is the particular ad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intwernet archeologist finds friendster (The Onion)

Ramblings on an active,full, and tiring two weeks but restful rather than "busy" two weeks

My 60th birthday wish and ramblings