Got this in my mail today ... exaggerated of course as this doesn't actually happen ... at least not everything on the list :-) But I thought it funny
Reasons churches don't ask clown ministries to return
10.Pesky escaped balloons stuck to the Sanctuary ceiling for weeks after they've gone.
9.That cream pie in the music ministers face wasn't accepted in the fun spirit in which is was offered.
8. They force people to smile during the 8 a.m. service.
7. It's hard to say with dignity, "The sermon today will be given by Brother Umpa-Doody."
6. Whoopee cushions inevitably appear under pew cushions.
5. Sermons take a lot longer when they are presented in pantomime.
4. Many denominations do not recognize seltzer water baptism.
3. Those bottomless trick glasses the clowns snuck in during the communion service.
2. Church Janitors charge extra to get all of the silly string off the Sanctuary ceiling.
And the number one reason Churches don't invited Clown Ministries to return......
1. The kids popping their balloon animals during the closing prayer.