Magic Show at a local kindergarten


I just got some photos that were taken of a magic show I did a month ago for a local Kindergarten.

First time I was doing a show for a kindergarten and did it as a favour for a friend. It was a lot of fun despite the fact that it was pouring cats and dogs that morning and I got soaked.

So it was quite ironic that my magic show was based around my water routine. Playing with water is always fun. :-)

The big smiles on the faces of the children and their laughter was definitely worth my time.


A pity that I do not have photos of my last show a week or so ago at the Baptist Church, Next time I must specifically ask someone to take photos for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intwernet archeologist finds friendster (The Onion)

Ramblings on an active,full, and tiring two weeks but restful rather than "busy" two weeks

My 60th birthday wish and ramblings